Sodium Sulphate Anhydrous 99% PH6-8 Viscose By Product HS CODE 28331100 :
|PURITY(Na2SO4 CONTENT) ≥
|Ca,Mg TOTAL(as Mg) CONTENT ≤
|CHLORIDE CONTENT(as CI) ≤
It is viscose by-product
Character: White, No Smell, Bitter Crystal or Powder, Moisture Absorption. Appearance is Colorless. Transparent Large Crystalline or Granular Small Crystals.
Application: Detergent, Textile, Dyeing, Pulp, Soluble Silicate, Paper making, Glass produce, etc
1. Chemical Name: Sodium Sulphate anhydrous
2. Molecular Formula: Na2SO4
3. Molecular Weight: 142.04
4. CAS: 15124-09-1
5. Character: It iswhite crystalline powder, easily deliquescent, alkaline, insoluble in ethanol. The PH value is about 9 in 1% aqueous solution.
6. Usages: It can be used as dyeing, glass and paper making etc.
7. Packing: It is packed with polyethylene bag as inner layer, and a compound plastic woven bag as the outer layer. The net weight of each bag is 50kg or 1000kg
8. Storage & Transportation: It should be stored in a dry and ventilating warehouse. Be cautious to keep away from moisture and hot; unloaded with care, so as to avoid the damage. Furthermore, it should be stored separately from poisonous substances.