Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Physical State:||White Powder||Molecular Formula:||Na2SO4|
|HS CODE:||28331100||Other Name:||Glauber Salt|
|Application:||Detergent, Dyeing, Textile, Paper Make, Glass||PH Value:||6-8|
|Hardness:||Less Than 30ppm|
Viscose Grade Sodium Sulphate Anhydrous 99% (PH6-8) :
Sodium sulfate (Na2SO4) is a salt formed by the combination of sulfate and sodium ions. Sodium sulfate is soluble in water and its aqueous solution is weakly alkaline, soluble in glycerol and insoluble in ethanol.
|PURITY(Na2SO4 CONTENT) ≥||99.0||99.30|
|Ca,Mg TOTAL(as Mg) CONTENT ≤||0.1||0.0122|
|CHLORIDE CONTENT(as CI) ≤||0.05||0.0015|
It is viscose by-product
Character: White, No Smell, Bitter Crystal or Powder, Moisture Absorption. Appearance is Colorless. Transparent Large Crystalline or Granular Small Crystals.
1. In the chemical industry is used to manufacture sodium sulfide sodium silicate and some other chemical products.
2. It can be used as the pulping digestion the paper industry for the manufacture of kraft pulp.
3. In the glass industry to replace soda ash as a cosolvent.
4. In the textile industry to be used to blend vinylon spinning coagulants.
5.It can be used for non-ferrous metallurgy
6. Mainly used as filler for synthetic detergent
7. Concrete early strength agent in construction industries
Transportation & Storage :
1.Packed in plastic woven bags lined with polyethylene plastic bags, each bag has a net weight of 50kg or 1000kg.
2.It should be stored in a cool, dry warehouse. The package is sealed and protected from air oxidation.
During transportation, it should be protected from exposure, rain and high temperature. The vehicle should be thoroughly cleaned after transportation.