Payment & Shipping Terms:
|CAS NO:||7757-82-6||Physical State:||White Powder|
|Solubility:||Soluble In Cold Water||Molecular Formula:||Na2SO4|
|Molecular Weight:||142.0372||HS CODE:||28331100|
|Loading Port:||Jiujiang||Packing:||50kg/1000kg Plastic Woven Bag With PE Inner|
|Other Name:||Sodium Sulfate|
Sateri Brand Sodium Sulphate Anhydrous 99% (PH6-8) :
|PURITY(Na2SO4 CONTENT) ≥||99.0||99.30|
|Ca,Mg TOTAL(as Mg) CONTENT ≤||0.1||0.0122|
|CHLORIDE CONTENT(as CI) ≤||0.05||0.0015|
It is viscose by-product
Character: White, No Smell, Bitter Crystal or Powder, Moisture Absorption. Appearance is Colorless. Transparent Large Crystalline or Granular Small Crystals.
Application: Detergent, Textile, Dyeing, Pulp, Soluble Silicate, Paper making, Glass produce, etc
1. Chemical Name: Sodium Sulphate anhydrous
2. Molecular Formula: Na2SO4
3. Molecular Weight: 142.04
4. CAS: 15124-09-1
5. Character: It iswhite crystalline powder, easily deliquescent, alkaline, insoluble in ethanol. The PH value is about 9 in 1% aqueous solution.
6. Usages: It can be used as dyeing, glass and paper making etc.
7. Packing: It is packed with polyethylene bag as inner layer, and a compound plastic woven bag as the outer layer. The net weight of each bag is 50kg or 1000kg
8. Storage & Transportation: It should be stored in a dry and ventilating warehouse. Be cautious to keep away from moisture and hot; unloaded with care, so as to avoid the damage. Furthermore, it should be stored separately from poisonous substances.